Revision as of 23:38, 10 April 2013 by Wenzeslaus (→Using ps.map as cartographic engine: link to WxGUI Cartographic Composer)
GRASS GIS and Cartography
- For graphical examples, see the cartography screenshots page
Using ps.map as cartographic engine
- WxGUI Cartographic Composer is an graphical user interface to .
- Example showing all standard vareas fill pattern hatches. (Spearfish dataset)
- ps.map example demonstrating a scripted flood risk map
- Thematic maps of Belgium
- Create graph paper ready for printing.
- Some screenshots:
- Getting Real: Reflecting on the New Look of National Park Service Maps - nice paper about realistic cartography