Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
GRASS GIS and Cartography
- For graphical examples, see the cartography screenshots page
Using ps.map as cartographic engine
- WxGUI Cartographic Composer is an graphical user interface to .
- Example showing all standard vareas fill pattern hatches. (Spearfish dataset)
- ps.map example demonstrating a scripted flood risk map
- Thematic maps of Belgium
- Create graph paper ready for printing.
- Some screenshots:
In GRASS 7 the Template:Addoncmd addon module:module can draw a number of styles of bar scale and north arrows directly in the GIS monitor; in GRASS 6.4.3+ the north arrows can be drawn on the monitor with the module or the
- Getting Real: Reflecting on the New Look of National Park Service Maps - nice paper about realistic cartography