GRASS GIS and Cartography
- For graphical examples, see the cartography screenshots page
Using ps.map as cartographic engine
- WxGUI Cartographic Composer is an graphical user interface to .
- Example showing all standard vareas fill pattern hatches. (Spearfish dataset)
- ps.map example demonstrating a scripted flood risk map
- Thematic maps of Belgium
- Create graph paper ready for printing.
- Some screenshots:
In GRASS 7 the symbol. Style, text placement (or none), distance units, color, font, and fontsize can be controlled. Here are some examples:module can draw a number of styles of bar scale and north arrows directly in the GIS monitor; in GRASS 6.4.3+ the north arrows can be drawn on the monitor with the module or the addon module and the appropriate
- Getting Real: Reflecting on the New Look of National Park Service Maps - nice paper about realistic cartography