Community Sprint Funding
- 1 Procedure to request Community Sprint funding
- 2 Name of Meeting/Place
- 2.1 What is to be funded?
- 2.2 How many participants are expected?
- 2.3 How to fund? (financially, with material resources, in-kind ...)
- 2.4 How much money is needed?
- 2.5 What relationship has the proposed project to GRASS GIS?
- 2.6 Is the event additionally sponsored by others?
- 2.7 What are the consequences of funding / non-funding?
- 2.8 What kind of documentation / reporting will be delivered after the event?
- 2.9 Contact info
- 2.10 Mail to PSC mailing list sent?
- 2.11 Decision taken
- 2.12 Report after the event
- 3 Comments from community
Procedure to request Community Sprint funding
- Open this page in editing mode to copy the template part below into a new Wiki "discussion" page with the name scheme like this example GRASS GIS contributors meetings in Solany/February 2016.
- Remember: don't edit here but create a new Wiki page. Store the template into the related "Discussion" page first and fill it.
- Send the URL to the GRASS-PSC mailing list (requires subscription to post there). Do that at least 2 weeks before the meeting starts.
- The PSC will decide about funding or no/partial funding within one week.
Below is a template for Community Sprint funding request (DO NOT EDIT THIS PAGE).
Confused? See this example:
- Request for funding: Talk:GRASS GIS contributors meetings in Solany/February 2016
- Report: GRASS GIS contributors meetings in Solany/February 2016.
Name of Meeting/Place
What is to be funded?
How many participants are expected?
How to fund? (financially, with material resources, in-kind ...)
How much money is needed?
(Please add a simple table here; you can convert from LibreOffice or Excel to Wiki here: http://excel2wiki.net/index.php) or adapt the table below:
|Community Sprint cost estimate||Euro|
|Reimbursements for participants||0|
|Promo (T-Shirts + stickers)||0|
|Small food + Drinks||0|