GRASS 7 ideas collection
- Rewrite library from scratch
- Remove r.in.arc and r.out.arc, if a related bug in r.in.gdal is fixed. The integer/floating point detection for AAIGrid driver in GDAL was fixed after 1.3.2 release, so r.in.gdal and r.out.gdal should be enough now.
- store vertical units on per-map base, using code from units software
- store vertical map datum on per-location base (GDAL/OGR needs the same enhancement)
- Small on monitor
- Number of window reduction
- Managable from command line via d.* modules (which will have to be rewritten too)