GRASS GIS Jupyter notebooks
A Jupyter Notebook is a web application that allows you to create and share documents that contain scripts and code, equations, visualizations and explanatory text, combined.
You can even change the code and explore your modified script(s).
List of selected GRASS GIS Jupyter notebooks
- OSGeoLive-Notebooks: Introduction to GRASS GIS
- Workshop on pygrass using IPython notebook
- An open-source semi-automated processing chain for urban OBIA classification
- How to write a Python GRASS GIS 7 addon
- 14 Jupyter Notebooks for learning geospatial analysis and modeling with GRASS GIS