GRASS GIS contributors meetings in San Michele/February 2016
< GRASS GIS contributors meetings in San MicheleJump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
15-20 February 2016
- discuss and ideally activate new raster compression scheme in "trunk" (
- code: lib/raster/init.c, line 124
- Null data are by default DEFLATE compressed: hence, if GRASS_COMPRESS_NULLS=1 or not defined at all. So, if the user sets GRASS_COMPRESS_NULLS to anything else than 1, Null data will not be compressed.
- Note: Backward NULL file compression compatibility could be implemented in relbranch70 only by ZLIB's DEFLATE (see https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2750#comment:36). Hence ZLIB may qualify for the default NULL compression algorithm.
- fix GDAL CSV:
- revisit Even R's comments on this
- Kickstart of GRASS with LatLong predefined, open import wizard | switch projection
- integrate "coverity scan" with Travis, https://scan.coverity.com/travis_ci
- check "coverity scan": copy-paste errors, https://scan.coverity.com/projects/1038
- install https://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/ or https://www.scipy.org/scipylib/building/windows.html#blas-lapack-and-atlas
- discuss CMS migration to Wordpress
OSM data -> Vector network analysis with TURNTABLE
- Add turntable support for OSM data
- discuss: How to whole solution should look like?
- Update include/Make to reflect Addons with libs
Participants and reports
- Martin Landa
- checked - Arch configure issue