GRASS GIS contributors meetings in San Michele/February 2016
< GRASS GIS contributors meetings in San MicheleJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:06, 16 February 2016 by Turek (captions style)
15-20 February 2016
- discuss and ideally activate new raster compression scheme in "trunk" (
- code: lib/raster/init.c, line 124
- Null data are by default DEFLATE compressed: hence, if GRASS_COMPRESS_NULLS=1 or not defined at all. So, if the user sets GRASS_COMPRESS_NULLS to anything else than 1, Null data will not be compressed.
- Note: Backward NULL file compression compatibility could be implemented in relbranch70 only by ZLIB's DEFLATE (see https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2750#comment:36). Hence ZLIB may qualify for the default NULL compression algorithm.
- fix GDAL CSV:
- revisit Even R's comments on this
- Kickstart of GRASS with LatLong predefined, open import wizard | switch projection
- integrate "coverity scan" with Travis, https://scan.coverity.com/travis_ci
- check "coverity scan": copy-paste errors, https://scan.coverity.com/projects/1038
- install https://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/ or https://www.scipy.org/scipylib/building/windows.html#blas-lapack-and-atlas
- discuss CMS migration to Wordpress
OSM data -> Vector network analysis with turntable
- Add turntable support for OSM data
- discuss: How the whole solution should look like?
- Update include/Make to reflect Addons with libs
Participants and reports
- Martin Landa
- checked - Arch configure issue