Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
This site will explain some basic intformatoin about the newly created GRASS usermap on http://grass.itc.it/community/index.php
- Debian GNU/Linux Setup
- UMN MapServer
- (stripped down) pmapper1
- Demis.nl WMS-Worlddata (WMS-GetCapabilities)
- JPL BLue Marble WMS-Worlddata (WMS-GetCapabilities) and US Landsat-Satelitedata
- PostGIS-based point layer with the GRASS-users. WMS-GetCapabilities), (WFS-GetCapabilities)
- QGIS-Usermap (WMS-GetCapabilities), (WFS-GetCapabilities)
- Mapbender-Usermap (WMS-GetCapabilities)
- Mapserver-Usermap (WFS-GetCapabilities)
- State Boundaries from http://mappinghacks.com/data/ imported in our own PGIS-DB
Please use my WMS/WFS-Usermaps as well
Here you can add your GetCapabilities-Links you would like to have added to the Usermap. We will insert them ASAP.
- using shp2img to generate a imagefile of the mapfile-content
- using convert to crop and resize the image to fit on the pages
- set up a cronjob to do that on a hourly basis.