Jump to navigation Jump to search
GRASS used together with R-stats provides a powerful toolset to analyse meteorological time series and to perform spatio-temporal interpolation.
- Weather symbols to use with GRASS display and cartography modules
- Work in progress: Visualizing Terrain Surface Indicies with Scaled Arrows. : Displays wind barbs or variable length straw diagrams given either two raster maps, or vector point data. Like , input data is given as magnitude and direction, unlike d.rast.arrow you can also feed it u,v component data. (Hamish), See also
- very many source data formats. - useful for importing raster data from
- - useful for time series analysis of raster data.
- - useful for 2D spline interpolation between sparse data points.
- GRASS book 2nd Ed., chapter 7. - useful for 3D spline interpolation between sparse data points. See the Slovakia 3D precipitation voxel isosurfaces screenshot on the page. Tutorial can be found in the