This page contains the agenda of the GRASS Project Steering Commitee.
These entries need a vote from each committee member.
These entries do not need a formal vote.
- License issues of translation support through Rosetta
- CVS write access to S. Pallecchi (granted, 12 Dec 2006)
- PSC Chair motion (chair: M Neteler, 9 Dec 2006, see related email message)
- CVS write access to R. Antolin (granted, 8 Dec 2006)
- RFC2 - Legal aspects of code contributions (adopted 8 Dec 2006)
- GRASS on koders.com: recommendation to do so. A friend of MN has submitted the code.
- Did it ever make it?
- Add GRASS to Canonical's Rosetta translation project?
- Unresolved issue: a translation is a derivative and non-original work, and Cononical demands BSD-style copyright assignment of translations submitted through them (but not translations coming from the project). Could a translation back to english from one of those be a end-run around our copyright and the GPL?
- List of RFCs and Motions