Difference between revisions of "Screenshot suggestions"
(some screenshot added)
m (→Web Services)
|Line 92:||Line 92:|
** The new one
** The new one
Revision as of 04:14, 4 October 2007
Please put suggestions for screenshots to go onto the main website on this page. You can post URLs or upload images directly to the wiki.
Here is the new work-in-progress screenshots page:
Stuff still to merge & places to draw from:
- Old screenshots from the website [grass6?/screenshots/]
- stuff in the main website images/ dir (mostly GRASS 5 shots)
- Screenshots from http://www.osgeo.org/grass/
- The wiki image upload log
- Old GRASSNews and OSGeo journal articles
- Scans of old GRASS-Clippings articles?
- 1 User Interface
- 2 Platforms
- 3 Raster map operations
- 4 Vector map operations
- 5 Image Processing
- 6 Remote Sensing and LIDAR
- 7 3D Visualization
- 8 Cartography
- 9 Web Services
- 10 Modeling and Statistics
- 11 Animations
- 12 More sections?
- Mapset picker
- Define new location by EPSG & custom params
- Markus has some on the FOSS4G2007 IntegrationShowcase wiki page
- GUI and tools in action
- GIS manager
- module window
Raster map operations
Vector map operations
- sat img edge detection (Markus posted one recently)
- i.landsat.rgb trials (from Hamish's website)
Remote Sensing and LIDAR
MODIS, Quickbird, etc, I thought to put some sites/vector points stuff here too. Maybe split that out into its own category?
LIDAR and Sonar Data
- Jockey's Ridge
- gdalwarping of sidescan sonar track?
Sites (point) data
- where to put this?
- NVIZ, r3.out.vtk, ...
- MARS MOLA data (Hamish has one)
(aim for publication quality)
- ps.map, nice PS,PNG driver renders
- I do not know, if it suits, but this I got some time ago with pure ps.map []
- (TODO) Post ps.map instructions for the Norway geo map to the ps.map example page on the wiki.
- Markus's PHP earthquake map
- Jachym's contibutions
- The new one
- There is a lot of the stuff
Modeling and Statistics
this sections needs a better title
- Dylan's Speafish bugsites cluster plot
- Some R variograms etc
(r.out.mpeg et al)
- old MPEG-1 canyon fly through
- Bob Covill had some ETOPO5 world bathymetry fly throughs
3.5 and 4D
- moving NVIZ cutting planes
Feel free to suggest something.