Please put suggestions for screenshots to go onto the main website on this page. You can post URLs or upload images directly to the wiki.
Here is the new work-in-progress screenshots page:
Stuff still to merge & places to draw from:
- Old screenshots from the website [grass6?/screenshots/]
- stuff in the main website images/ dir (mostly GRASS 5 shots)
- Screenshots from http://www.osgeo.org/grass/
- The wiki image upload log
- Old GRASSNews and OSGeo journal articles
- Scans of old GRASS-Clippings articles?
- 1 User Interface
- 2 Platforms
- 3 Raster map operations
- 4 Vector map operations
- 5 Image Processing
- 6 Remote Sensing and LIDAR
- 7 3D Visualization
- 8 Cartography
- 9 Web Services
- 10 Modeling and Statistics
- 11 Animations
- 12 More sections?
- Mapset picker
- Define new location by EPSG & custom params
- Markus has some on the FOSS4G2007 IntegrationShowcase wiki page
- GUI and tools in action
- GIS manager
- module window
Raster map operations
Vector map operations
- sat img edge detection (Markus posted one recently)
- i.landsat.rgb trials (from Hamish's website)
Remote Sensing and LIDAR
MODIS, Quickbird, etc, I thought to put some sites/vector points stuff here too. Maybe split that out into its own category?
LIDAR and Sonar Data
- Jockey's Ridge
- gdalwarping of sidescan sonar track?
Sites (point) data
- where to put this?
- NVIZ, r3.out.vtk, ...
- MARS MOLA data (Hamish has one)
(aim for publication quality)
- ps.map, nice PS,PNG driver renders
- I do not know, if it suits, but this I got some time ago with pure ps.map http://wwwold.fle.czu.cz/~jachym/img/grass/krkonose_prehledka.jpg
- (TODO) Post ps.map instructions for the Norway geo map to the ps.map example page on the wiki.
- Markus's PHP earthquake map
- Jachym's contibutions
- The new one
Modeling and Statistics
this sections needs a better title
- Dylan's Speafish bugsites cluster plot
- Some R variograms etc
(r.out.mpeg et al)
- old MPEG-1 canyon fly through
- Bob Covill had some ETOPO5 world bathymetry fly throughs
3.5 and 4D
- moving NVIZ cutting planes
Feel free to suggest something.