Talk:GRASS Community Sprint Genova 2017
Revision as of 09:29, 23 March 2017 by Lucadelu (create section for funds of GRASS Community Sprint Genova 2017)
- 1 Participants and Reports
- 2 Funding
- 2.1 What is to be funded?
- 2.2 How many participants are expected?
- 2.3 How to fund? (financially, with material resources, in-kind ...)
- 2.4 How much money is needed?
- 2.5 What relationship has the proposed project to GRASS GIS?
- 2.6 Is the event additionally sponsored by others?
- 2.7 What are the consequences of funding / non-funding?
- 2.8 What kind of documentation / reporting will be delivered after the event?
- 2.9 Contact info
- 2.10 Mail to PSC mailing list sent?
- 2.11 Decision taken
- 2.12 Report after the event
- 3 Comments from community
Participants and Reports
- fix cs po file (plural forms)
- fix broken table/column dependecies, see
- See SVN logs overview
- GRASS GUI Italian translation.
- update of Transifex Italian Glossary for GRASS project
- Hope to reach 500 untranslated strings (or less) [she did it but lucadelu broke some translations :-/ ]
- apply Veronica Andreo patch for r.modis
- removed pyModis lib from r.modis, now it is using the system one
- closed ticket
- improve Transifex transition:
What is to be funded?
Food, drinks and transport
How many participants are expected?
How to fund? (financially, with material resources, in-kind ...)
How much money is needed?
|Community Sprint cost estimate||Euro|
|Reimbursements for participants||??|
|Promo (T-Shirts + stickers)||0.00|
|Food + Drinks||??|
What relationship has the proposed project to GRASS GIS?
The event is fully related to GRASS development.
Is the event additionally sponsored by others?
What are the consequences of funding / non-funding?
The participants would need to pay expenses out of their own pocket.
What kind of documentation / reporting will be delivered after the event?
Wiki report similar to last meeting.
Mail to PSC mailing list sent?
Report after the event
Yes, it is above