Talk:GRASS GIS Community Sprint Prague 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Participants and Reports
- Startup: New GUI startup procedure and roadmap for implementing it
- We spent several hours over the course of the sprint discussing different alternatives and finding a best way to implement the one we have chosen.
- GitHub migration: Keep current tickets on track open, but open new issues on GitHub.
- Keep current tickets on track open (i.e., valid and to be used), but disable opening new tickets. People involved in old tickets can continue discussing there.
- Open new issues on GitHub and direct all users there.
- We just need to clarify on mailing list that if you opened or are following an issue on Trac, you should continue there.
- No migration of issues to GitHub is needed which makes this plan simple to execute.
- Everybody is encouraged to be more "aggressive" about closing old tickets on Trac which are now invalid or no longer relevant. Opening new updated issue after that on GitHub is welcome.
- Creating notes for New Startup discussion (https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/wxGUIDevelopment/New_Startup#GRASSGISCommunitySprintPrague2019)
- New Startup Roadmap: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/wxGUIDevelopment/New_Startup#PragueRoadmap
- Testing CMake build of GRASS GIS by rkanavath (https://github.com/rkanavath/grass-ci)
- PR for CONTRIBTING file (https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/237)
- Update Trac wiki Submitting/General (https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting/General?action=diff&version=17)
- PR for sync keywords of r.null & comp. (https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/239)
- Notes on *Decisions made* here
- update wxPython OSGeo4W package to 4.0.7, https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/615
- GRASS 7.8.2RC1 UbuntuGIS Expr package published
- bug fixing
- r.sim improvements - dynamic allocation