Talk:WxNviz GSoC 2010
Revision as of 13:54, 27 June 2010 by Landa (Created page with '# topography displays again. # background color no longer works # fringe works, except for N edge, where fringe works for half the image, but does not extend up to the surface fo…')
- topography displays again.
- background color no longer works
- fringe works, except for N edge, where fringe works for half the image, but does not extend up to the surface for the other half.
- lighting controls work but do not change lighting
- sliders on view page do not update fringe (i.e., it disappears and you have to touch the center puck to make it reappear)
- spin controls on view page do not interact with sliders correctly. This is a long-standing problem. Maybe the spin controls should be replaced by simple text controls here.
- the save to graphic file is nice, but saving a file as a tif actually saves it as a PPM instead of a tif. Why don't we have the other formats too (JPG, PNG, BMP)?