Jump to navigation Jump to search
nik at nikosalexandris dot net
Scratching ideas for the GRASS-wiki
GRASS-Wiki native colors
Should GRASS-Wiki pages wear GRASS' native colors?
Or else... ?
Some random example: light grey font-color (#dcdcdc), green border (#4da948)
- style the tab-bar to approach the grass-gis website?
Review and possibly alter:
- move ToC on the right, make it fixed!
- linespacing (between hierarchy elements!)
- indentation of code blocks -- might improve readability
- (non-code) text wrapping -- narrower body text column, easier to read
Distance between ToC and 1st Section
Match Media-Wiki's bigger distance from ToC to 1st Section!
Distance between Sections
Seems to be the same, for some reason, anyhow, some lengthy GRASS-pages look overfilled/noisy!
The GRASS-Wiki Special Pages are nicely structured, easy to read. Is there, and what exactly, a formatting difference with the "dafault" GRASS-Wiki pages?