Vector network analysis
Shortest path routing and network analysis
- see the vector map processing and network analysis help page
- tutorial [please add link]
- more screenshots from the GRASS website
- v.net.iso - Split net to bands between cost isolines (direction from centre). Centre node must be opened (costs >= 0). Costs of centre node are used in calculation.
- v.net.alloc - Allocates subnets for nearest centres (direction from centre). Costs of centre node are used in calculation.
- d.path - Find shortest path for selected starting and ending node.