WinGRASS 6 Current Status
Revision as of 07:49, 14 September 2006 by HuidaeCho (WinGRASS Current Status)
This page describes the current status of winGRASS development. Precompiled native winGRASS packages are available here.
What is missing?
- Display drivers: Use gis.m instead of monitors.
- i.class, i.ortho.photo, i.points, i.vpoints, r.terraflow
- Zooming and panning do not work.
- Have to add c:\mingw\bin to PATH on some systems.
- Shouldn't c:\mingw\bin be in PATH by MinGW install?
- Cannot create a new mapset.
- TclTk -permissions option is specific to UNIX like systems.
- Cannot change map formatting (colors, type, etc.).
- Cannot display a thematic layer.
- can't read "_data(.gronsole.gronsole,4,donecmd)": no such element in array error
- BUG FIXING!
- Change prompt.