WxGUI Supervised Classification Tool
For development issues see Trac page.
Supervised Classification Tool (so-called wxIClass) is a GUI application which allows to generate spectral signatures for an image by allowing the user to outline regions of interest. The resulting signature file can be used as input foror as a seed signature file for (cited from manual). See the .
Supervised Classification Tool is available in GRASS 7 from Layer Manager menu
File → Imagery → Classify image → Interactive input for supervised classification or through command line as stand-alone application ( ).
Supervised Classification Tool currently allows to:
- create training areas (using vector digitizer)
- show histograms for each band and class (category)
- show coincidence plots for each band
- show raster cells that match training areas (within the number of standard deviations specified)
- specify color of class
- write signature file
- import/export vector map with training areas
wxGUI Supervised Classification Tool was developed by Anna Kratochvílová, Václav Petráš and Martin Landa with institutional support of the Czech Technical University in Prague