WxGUI Supervised Classification Tool
For development issues see Trac page.
wxIClass is a wxGUI extension. See the .
Generates spectral signatures for an image by allowing the user to outline regions of interest. The resulting signature file can be used as input foror as a seed signature file for . (cited from manual)
wxIClass is available in GRASS 7 from the menu
File -> Imagery -> Classify image -> Interactive input for supervised classification
wxIClass currently allows to:
- create training areas (using vector digitizer)
- show histograms for each band and class (category)
- show coincidence plots for each band
- show raster cells that match training areas (within the number of standard deviations specified)
- specify color of class
- write signature file
- import/export vector map with training areas