Back to wxGUI page.
See alsomanual page.
wxNviz is a wxGUI extension which allows users to realistically render multiple surfaces (raster data) in a 3D space, optionally using thematic coloring, draping 2D vector data over the surfaces, displaying 3D vector data in the space, and visualization of volume data (3D raster data).
- Fog support (see , , )
- Vertical labels (take from geonames.org point data): like in http://tev.fbk.eu/marmota/blog/?p=82
- List of open and closed tickets
- Light settings doesn't work
- Map canvas is flickering when adding new vector map layer - it crashes wxGUi for me on Mac
- it still does not clean the View pannel when switching from 3d back to 2d
- rendering at high res works only when changing viewing position or clicking the buttons that increase the numbers for persp, twist, height and z-exag. Moving sliders does the required change but there is no redraw to full resolution
- adding draw, draw current and clear button may be useful
- typing in the height or z-exag numbers and ENTER does not do anything but the typed number gets accepted after clicking on
the increase/decrease button
- adding fringe just flashes it but it does not stay there.