Back to wxGUI page.
See alsomanual page.
wxNviz is a wxGUI extension which allows users to realistically render multiple surfaces (raster data) in a 3D space, optionally using thematic coloring, draping 2D vector data over the surfaces, displaying 3D vector data in the space, and visualization of volume data (3D raster data).
- Fog support (see , , )
- Vertical labels (take from geonames.org point data): like in http://tev.fbk.eu/marmota/blog/?p=82
- List of open and closed tickets
- Light settings do not work on Mac
- Adding vector data crashes wxGUI on Mac
- Rendering at fine resolution works only when changing viewing position or clicking the buttons that increase the numbers for perspective, twist, height and z-exag. Moving sliders does the required change but there is no redraw to full resolution
- Viewing height sometimes sets to 1 after switching to 2D and back to 3D View (or with the simultaneous 2D view - very nice feature) and even after View is reset, it keeps getting back at 1 each time the slider is touched
- Typing in the height or z-exag numbers and ENTER does not do anything but the typed number gets accepted after clicking on the increase/decrease button, it is not possible to set the height value beyond the initial maximum
- Adding fringe just flashes it but it does not stay
- Adding draw, draw current and clear button may be useful