Difference between revisions of "GRASS UserMap"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 02:01, 4 July 2006
This site will explain some basic intformatoin about the newly created GRASS usermap on http://grass.itc.it/community/index.php
- Debian GNU/Linux Setup
- UMN MapServer
- (stripped down) pmapper1
- Demis.nl WMS-Worlddata (WMS-GetCapabilities)
- JPL BLue Marble WMS-Worlddata (WMS-GetCapabilities) and US Landsat-Satelitedata
- PostGIS-based point layer with the GRASS-users. WMS-GetCapabilities), (WFS-GetCapabilities)
- QGIS-Usermap (WMS-GetCapabilities), (WFS-GetCapabilities)
- Mapbender-Usermap (WMS-GetCapabilities)
- Mapserver-Usermap (WFS-GetCapabilities)
- State Boundaries from http://mappinghacks.com/data/ imported in our own PGIS-DB
Please use my WMS/WFS-Usermaps as well
Here you can add your GetCapabilities-Links you would like to have added to the Usermap. We will insert them ASAP.
- using shp2img to generate a imagefile of the mapfile-content
- using convert to crop and resize the image to fit on the pages
- set up a cronjob to do that on a hourly basis.