Pietro Zambelli is ph.D. student of University of Trento, in April 2012 proposed a GSoC on High level map interaction .
- Write email about GRASS8 and HDF5
- Try to move GRASS from SVN to GIT using SubGit
- Rewrite pygrass.vector, split primary from topological features
- start porting GRASS to python3
- waiting ipython 4.0 to implement ipython interfaces and facilities for GRASS, see the ipython roadmap.
- Remove RasterNumpy class
- Go on to implement the raster interface with Cython and do a benchmark
- try to substitute the make system with Meson
- i.segment add auto find threshold if given some draw segments
- add the sphinx numpydoc extension to remove/hide docstring characters and output from the doc, to make easier to copy and paste.
could be great have also a live terminal such as in sympy with a http://live.sympy.org/.
- split the sphinx doc in sub-documents.