GRASS ToDo List
This page should help those that are interested in helping with GRASS find a project they can work on. If you decide to work on any of the tasks, please announce it on the GRASS Developers list and add a note here on this page.
When you encounter a problem using GRASS, first read the documentation, then ask on the users list. If the problem seems to be a bug with GRASS and not a usage error, file a bugreport in the GRASS bug tracker. Please fill in all the fields and be as precise as possible in your error description (for example: do not write "it does not work", but "I get the following error message: xxx").
With the release of GRASS 6.4, development is focused on GRASS 7. You can participate in development in the following ways:
- fixing bugs - see the GRASS bug tracker
- GRASS Module Porting List - porting status from 6 to 7
- implementing new features - check out the GRASS wish list
Since 6, GRASS has a new GIS Manager being worked in (wxGUI).
So, you can help either with:
- correct and enhance man pages (see manual page )
- extend Tips and Tricks
- write HOWTOs on specific tasks